- Dr Rao Baikady Ravishankar Consultant in Anaesthesia, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Subash Sivasubramaniam Consultant Anaesthetist and Perioperative Lead, Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
- Prof Sandy Jack Professor of Prehabilitation Medicine, University of Southampton and Consultant Clinician Scientist
- Dr John Andrzejowski Consultant in Anaesthesia & Neuro Intensive care at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Tacson Fernandez Consultant in pain medicine and anaesthesia, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Dr Daniel Bromage Specialty Trainee in cardiology at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and an NIHR Clinical Lecturer at King's College London
- Dr Andrew Hitchings Consultant in neuro intensive care and senior lecturer in clinical pharmacology, St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Daniele Bryden Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals
- Dr Zudin Puthucheary Honorary Consultant in Intensive Care, Royal London Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr David Shipway Consultant Physician and Perioperative Geriatrician, Southmead Hospital, North Bristol NHS Trust
- Prof Lui Forni Consultant in Intensive Care at Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Maria Safar Consultant Anaesthetist, The Royal Liverpool & Broadgreen University NHS Trust
- Dr Brendan McGrath Consultant in Anaesthesia & Critical Care, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Andrew Conway Morris Honorary Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine, Addenbrooke’s Hospital
LIVE! Conference Programme
Not long now!
Content for all grades in the perioperative team
Who should attend?
- Perioperative Nurse
- Critical Care Doctors
Access the most affordable CPD in the UK
The comprehensive conference programme provides anaesthetists and critical care doctors of all grades to get up-to-date CPD approved medical education, from our world class panel of speakers.
An Anaesthesia & Critical Care LIVE! ticket is £25* and gives you access to three virtual theatres and dozens of industry leading suppliers.
*If you are an existing 2020 ticket holder, you have automatic access to this virtual event.
A conference programme you can access from the safety of your own working environment
The conference programme covers medical conditions regularly encountered on the acute medical take and how to treat them effectively. Anaesthetists and critical care doctors will receive the most up-to-date clinical knowledge in just three days delivered to the comfort of their own home or office.
Please register for your opportunity to be involved in Anaesthesia & Critical CAre LIVE!– the interactive virtual event will let you ask questions directly to the speakers, suggest subjects for the panels to discuss, and vote giving us your important input and feedback. Those who have registered will be notified when the full programme goes live!