Vascular: Addressing the vessels—Vascular ultrasound from the FAMUS and FUSIC curricula
14 Nov 2023
Hands On Training L: GE HealthCare
- Each session will commence with ~8 minutes talk with ~40 minutes as hands on
- We shall run 6 stations with 6 faculty to teach a maximum of 24 people per session
- Each session wrapped up with ~3 minutes talk, including a short summary and further accreditation details.
- GE will provide 6 normal models (meso-/ecto-morphic men are ideal); ideally, with someone on hand to help with timekeeping at the hands on stage to transition into the final talk.
- Talks will be ‘branded’ for presentation, with GE designs, and content provided in advance for compliance scrutiny. GE acquired ultrasound images will be used throughout
SpeakersAshley Miller, Consultant In Anaesthesia And Intensive Care Medicine - Shrewsbury and Telford HospitalJonathan Wilkinson, Consultant In Anaesthesia And Intensive Care Medicine - Northampton General Hospital