Introduction to Renal & Bladder POCUS
How to utilise Renal & Bladder POCUS as an extension of standard clinical assessment of Acute Renal Injury.
- Illustrate basic capability in performing a Renal & Bladder POCUS
- Illustrate basic capability in ergonomology, probology, Knobology of POCUS
- Describe common artefacts encountered during the scans
- Interpret normology and basic pathology of the scans
- Recognise when to selectively and efficiently deploy the scans as an extension of standard clinical assessment